Sunday, October 28, 2012

What a Weekend!

It has been a crazy, busy, fun, and family filled weekend.  Yesterday we drove to Texarkana for my sweet baby cousin's wedding.  It was at this adorable rustic place that fit their personalities to a T.  The bride, Julia, did a fabulous job putting it all together.  It had the sweetest touches.  It was on the chilly side but other than that couldn't have asked for a prettier day.  I got to spend some much needed family time with the whole group including breakfast and shopping and the wedding before we headed back home last night.

Today the hubby was off (a rare occasion that we have a whole day off together), so we spent the morning cuddling and watching TV.  He went to do some manly stuff with his friends (poker and football) and I went with my mother in law.  A friend of hers has 19 month old twin boys and they are preparing for a garage sale, so they let us go through all the stuff first.  What a blessing they are, plus my overly generous parents-in-law.  My MIL stocked up on tons of stuff at her house, and then I was able to get Luke tons of clothes and shoes that he can grow into.


Look at those too sweet baby Toms!  So to say we are blessed is an understatement.  I am reminded daily how much God really truly loves us and how much he really truly is in control!

No comments:

Post a Comment