Friday, October 19, 2012

28 Weeks!

Can't believe it! I know I probably say that every week, but really?!?! I can't believe God has chosen me to be this little guy's mommy! I can't believe in a short time I will be someone's mommy! We are officially 3 months out. 12 Weeks till full term! And it will be full to the brim with joy, fun stuff, holidays, work and just life in general. Next weekend my baby cousin gets married, then my first shower the weekend after that. I can't believe it's so close! I can't wait to see all the sweet adorable baby stuff. Then we have a shower every other weekend in to December. Then comes Christmas! Then comes Luke!

So 28 weeks brings
Uncomfortability
Not as much hunger or at least I kind of feel full every now and then
The 1st trimester tiredness is coming back
Reflux
A lot of movement from Luke (which is cool and weird)
A need to sleep with 4 pillows
And Surprisingly not too emotional

No comments:

Post a Comment