Saturday, October 20, 2012

Crafty Saturday

Be prepared for picture overload.

I am still feeling under the weather, and I tried to get out and about to get to run some errands.  Just getting dressed made me sweat and get out of breath.  Well I did get out for a short time and then came back and did a couple of really easy DIY's, now I am back in bed.

The nursery painting is sort of done.  The grey is done but the molding still needs to be repainted, so I decided hang a few things.

I used unframed cork board and stapled fabric around them and then hung free printables on them.

I just put cute scrap booking paper in these frames until we have sweet pictures of Luke


This is the beginning of the wall above the crib.  I still have a couple of hoops to make.
I still have some shelving to hang and some wall hooks, but those take a little more exact measurement.  So the hubs will have to help with those. I also did a super quick organization DIY in the bedroom to help organize my jewelry so I could see everything easier.
Just wall hooks and wooden dowels for bracelets and necklaces.
One last thing.  I was reading up on all my 28 week stuff this morning and came across this.
It so true!  The kicks and rolls are feeling very "blunt and forceful", but I wouldn't have it any other way.


No comments:

Post a Comment