Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Good Week!

So this has been and will continue to be a very good/exciting week!  We got to see Luke today! Ladies and Gentlemen we have a big baby on our hands!  He is weighing in at 4lbs and 3oz!  It looks like he has long legs and huge feet.  Also looks like he has hair!  Dr. Kinder sounds pretty sure that Luke might be here by the end of the year.  We will be 30 weeks tomorrow and Luke is measuring more like 32 weeks.  If I wasn't already a little anxious, I definitely am now!  But I can't wait to meet him.  I can't wait to see the most perfect way he is a blend of both of our families.  I can't wait to meet him and figure out his personality.

Also this week, the bathroom is finally finished!  That right we have shower walls and fixture knobs.  I will showing you the final pictures of the bathroom tomorrow.

The last greatness of the week is that I have my first baby shower this weekend.  My MIL and cousin/BFF and I will be headed to SS for my hometown shower.  I am so excited to see all the goodies that Luke gets.  Nothing better than sweet little baby things.  I can't wait to fill up Luke's room with all the odds and ends.  I will definitely share pictures of the shower decor and goodies.

I wanted to show the progress of Luke:
This is Luke at 7 weeks just a little dot.
This is Luke at 18 weeks.  He actually looks like a baby!  This is when we found out Luke is a Luke.

This is Luke today at 29 weeks and 6 days.  Look at his sweet cheeks and his huge hands!



No comments:

Post a Comment