Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Life

Guess what guys!?!?!
Life has been happening like crazy around here. Job is super busy, so that makes me one tired pregnant lady. Home life has been busy. Planning a nursery, getting the bathroom in order, planning a wedding shower, trying to get stuff together for my baby showed. And that is just half of it!
So Luke is growing daily, in turn means I am growing daily! I am starting to feel the 2nd trimester bliss slip away. Getting uncomfortable and tired but boy am I excited about meeting the little boy!
Headed home to SS this weekend. I sure do miss everyone there. Throwing a sweet recipe wedding shower for my sweet cousin to be and getting to celebrate my sweet Nanny's birth.

Let me show you how the bathroom is coming along.

1 comment:

  1. OMG the bathroom looks amazing!! I love the countertops and the backsplash!

    ReplyDelete