Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Pregnancy Brain...

It exist!  I am not sure if you were wondering this or not, but let me clear that up for you.  It is not a wives tale.  It is afflicting many women around the world.  My guess is that the blood has more important places to go now-a-days, so the brain gets a little left out.  Oxygen is on high restriction as well, and evidently Nugget ranks priority number 1.  I am really okay with this, but husband and co-worker, and just general company find it hilarious.
Last night, I was lying in  bed crying over the little Fab Five cuties when the husband calls me into the kitchen.  Conversation before I see the picture:
   Sour: Is there a reason the lid is off the jar of pickles?
   Me:  Not that I know of.  I haven't even had a pickle since I packed my lunch this morning.
Then it hits me, the lid has been off the jar of pickles since about 7:30 this morning.  That is approximately 14 hours that our fridge has soaked up the smell of pickle.  So the jar of pickles is so big that I don't even take it out to get the delicious snacks.  So the picture was the jar of pickles lidless on one shelf and the lid just laying on another shelf minding its own business.  So pretty much I have no sense.

Here is a ridiculous montage of the food I have eaten the past couple of days.


Thought for the Day:
“Judge not, and you will not be judged; condemn not, and you will not be condemned; forgive, and you will be forgiven"- Luke 6:37

2 comments:

  1. Get used to being laughed at. Pregnancy Brain quickly morphs into Exhausted-mother-of-an-infant (or two!) Brain. I'm sure it is a self-limiting disorder, but I have no idea when it will end. On a side note, I really want a pickle now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can only imagine, Mary! I am forever looking up to you for toting 2 of these around! I hope yall are doing well. I have plenty of pickles to share!

      Delete