Monday, July 30, 2012

It's HOT!

I am very aware that I have a long way to go in this pregnancy.  I am also aware that I am hugely blessed to be getting fat in the fall and not this heat.  But seeing as I now have a blood pressure and circulation and no telling how many hormones circling around, I am perpetually hot even without 100 degree weather.  Prime example of my hotness and swelling.  My beautiful rings won't fit on my sausage like fingers today.  They even sort of fit on my pinky finger.
I had an unexpected day off today, so I spent it with the BFF and Godson. And I did tons of party planning. I thought about giving you some sneak peak pictures of the DIY, but then I decided that I wanted everyone able to come to be completely surprised by everything.  So after the party I will post everything.  Promise!  I really only have one thing to finish up, grocery shopping left, and the day of preparations, I believe.  Banner, done. Favors, done. Voting method, done.  Very productive day.  So glad to have some energy back.  I will give you this picture because it will peak your interest and plus it also shows that pregnant brain exist.  
Yes it is as big as it looks.  I got a little over zealous.  But I will use it because I have become the cheapest person alive.  Some of you may have thought I was impressively frugal beforehand, it has no comparisons to the present.  

"Sovereign lord, you are God!  Your covenant is trustworthy, and you have promised these good things to your servant."  2 Samuel 7: 28
10 MORE DAYS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment