Friday, August 10, 2012

18 weeks and GENDER!!!!

I know something you don't know!!!!  But you will tomorrow, I promise.  Actually most people that read this will know tonight.  Tonight is the big night!  Sour and I found out the oh so exciting news yesterday.  I wanted to go look at every single baby item yesterday, but the hubs decided me might get seen so we played it cool.  But tonight, we get to shared with our family and friends what lil baby Sour will be. 

It is so amazing to put a gender, face, name, colors, etc to this sweet lil growing miracle.  It helps identify to this growing belly so much.  So watch for a post tomorrow on all things Gender Reveal with tons of pictures plus the answer to the Burning Question!

"Even youths grown tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the Lord will renew theri strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they willwalk and not be faint." Isaiah 40: 30-31

2 comments: