Thursday, August 16, 2012

19 Weeks!

Could it really be already 19 weeks!  We will be half way there next Thursday!  We are flying through this like crazy!  I am finally feeling half way normal again, Praise the Lord.  This whole pregnancy thing really slows down the recovery thing.  No cramping/contractions for like 24 hours now, so that is a whole blessing in itself.  Because I am not going to lie, that was scary.  I know poor little man was starving and mad at me for squeezing him!
So 19 weeks...

  1. Still love PICKLES!!!
  2. Not eating as many pickles because my poor toes turn into sausages sometimes.
  3. We are having a BOY!!!!
  4. Sort of feeling like I should be putting on a little more weight.  If not that, I am sort of ready to have a more prominent belly.  
  5. I think I feel a twinge of a baby movement every now and then but no definite absolute movement yet.  
  6. Besides the bug, still feeling really great! 
  7. So ready to start on the nursery.
All of my clothing research is paying off.  I am actually getting some cute outfits out of my closet every now and then.  I am not good at remembering to take pictures, but I will try to get better.  This weekend I may even take some awkward self photos in a mirror to give some of you soon to be momma's ideas about what to wear.

Speaking of what to wear...Little Boy already has some outfits!  We are being so blessed by all of our friends and families.  I wanted to share some photos of the adorable things nugget has received.
Precious frames I can't wait to put his little face in

Some of the loot.  Giraffe and elephant blankets, lovies, onsies, and oh so soft Patty gowns!

I have also even picked up a couple of accessories for his room
The "S" is for Sour since we don't have a definite name picked out yet

"Better is one day in your courts than a thousand elsewhere; I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of the wicked." Psalm 84:10

PS  One of my BFF's, Megan, found out what she is having today and we get to find out tomorrow!!!  I may have to share some photos!

2 comments:

  1. I still can't believe we bought the exact same chevron pattern thing!! Ahhhh, twins!! Haha!!

    ReplyDelete