So 19 weeks...
- Still love PICKLES!!!
- Not eating as many pickles because my poor toes turn into sausages sometimes.
- We are having a BOY!!!!
- Sort of feeling like I should be putting on a little more weight. If not that, I am sort of ready to have a more prominent belly.
- I think I feel a twinge of a baby movement every now and then but no definite absolute movement yet.
- Besides the bug, still feeling really great!
- So ready to start on the nursery.
Speaking of what to wear...Little Boy already has some outfits! We are being so blessed by all of our friends and families. I wanted to share some photos of the adorable things nugget has received.
|Precious frames I can't wait to put his little face in|
|Some of the loot. Giraffe and elephant blankets, lovies, onsies, and oh so soft Patty gowns!|
|The "S" is for Sour since we don't have a definite name picked out yet|
PS One of my BFF's, Megan, found out what she is having today and we get to find out tomorrow!!! I may have to share some photos!