Thursday, August 2, 2012

17 Weeks!

We have hit the 17 week mark exactly today!  But this week also marks a week till we find out what this sweet little bump is!  Here is the 17 week bump!  Yes I am barefoot and pregnant.
So we are officially in party planning mode.  I have a little craft party planned on Sunday with a couple of sweet friends to get some last minute stuff done.  We are being overly blessed by all the people that are helping put this party together which has grown to a hefty 40 people.  I can't wait to post pictures in just a little over a week.
17 Week Updates
Feeling great!!! I have big energy bursts and then I want to lie down for awhile.  Food is my friend!  But no worries to all those people out there, I really am being conscious of my eating habits and trying not to get carried away.  This does bring me to a little observation I have.  Why do people feel like they can comment on the size of your boobs, belly, butt, etc when you are pregnant?  OR comment on there might be twins in there or you might be further along!  Only when you are pregnant do people feel like they have the right to make all these comments.  Or even comment on whether or not they like your names or nursery colors you have picked out.  Okay done with that rant. Moving on!
Still loving pickles but now with the swelling, I am trying to cut down on my intake of the delicious snack.  But I have really been wanting something cold and fruity such as sno cones or popsicles. Which Willard really likes too.
Last post was about Pregnancy Brain.  Sour insisted I post this next picture and see if any one else would think it is a gun in the grass.  I did.
Seeing it again, I stand by my first reaction it looks like a gun, but he contributes it to my recent decline in IQ.

"May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all."  2 Corinthians 13:14

No comments:

Post a Comment