Sunday, November 4, 2012

Showered!

We have officially be showered!  We were showered with blessings and goodies on Saturday from my Texas family and church.  It was so overwhelming to see all the sweet little things.  I love these parties because it just reminds me of how much Luke is already loved.  He is going to be one of the luckiest little boy's in the world surrounded by all these people who already adore him.  One of my favorite parts of the shower, was the forms that everyone filled out for their hopes for Luke.

I sat down and read them today in his nursery.  And my eyes just brimmed with tears from all the hopes and prayers and love for my sweet boy that isn't even here yet.  I have a feeling these will become something that I will never be able to part with.  These are words that I will go back to on the hard days.
We got all sorts of adorable little clothes and blankets. Blessed with some bigger items.  It was so just more than I could have asked or prayed for.

I wanted to show y'all and update to the nursery.  My cousin Sara has been come such a great sewer and she offered to re do the cushions for the rocking chair.  So I picked out some fabric and she did all the work.  And here is the result...FABULOUS!

The boppy was such a sweet gift from cousin Darla who passed it down from using it with her sweet babies!

The rocking chair is one of my favorites part of the room now.
Any one who was at the shower, please forward some pictures to me!  Email, facebook them, however!

Thank you for all the love!

No comments:

Post a Comment