Saturday, November 17, 2012

32 Weeks and Baby Shower

We have hit 32 weeks! That seems so surreal!  But here we are 8 weeks'ish to go!
32 Weeks bring pretty much the same, nothing too different.  Still feeling okay,  a little more out of breath, a little bigger, harder to bend over, definitely cannot see my feet.  But all in all really feel pretty decent.  This weeks appointment was just BP, weight (that is a number I have never seen before), heart beat, and bump measurement.  Everything looks great.  I was a little out of breath and hot and I just saw my weight so my Blood Pressure was a little high, but better the second time.  Luke's head is down and ready and he has a great heart rate.  We do the every 2 week appointments a couple more times than switch to every week.

Today I had my second baby shower!  It was just as exciting as the first.  I had a blast and had a great turn out.  Everything was adorable!  (One day I will get picture of the decor of both showers)  They used the room colors for the theme.  But Luke, Matthew and I were just overwhelmingly blessed by everyone!  My MIL's friends threw the party and they did such a great job.  They out did themselves and so did my MIL.  We are so blessed to have these people in our lives.  My mom, aunt, grandmother, niece and cousin came in for the shower as well.  I loved having a piece of home here to celebrate.  I sure am missing them.  Its hard knowing I won't be around for the holidays.  Here are a few pictures of the blessings we received!

Look at this adorable diaper bike!  Loved it!

We were gifted out travel system!  What a huge load off!  It is perfect!

Now I can pack mine and Luke's bags!  We finally have our diaper bag!

1 comment:

  1. Oh gosh, the diaper bike is SO cute!! I love it!! So glad that you and Luke are SO SO loved!

    ReplyDelete