Saturday, November 24, 2012

33 Weeks

I think I say this every week, but Holy Cow I can't believe we are this far.  So in 7 weeks (or less according to our OB) we will meet Luke.  My son!  It doesn't even seem real.

33 Weeks Brings

  • a little more swelling in my feet and legs
  • a love for sweets!
  • To Do lists
  • thank you notes
  • packing mine, Sour's, and Luke's hospital bags

  • picking out Pedi and setting up appointment
  • work Baby shower and one more friends and family shower
  • Braxton Hicks contractions
  • Nesting
This time of year brings tons of busyness all by itself, then add prepping for a baby, and you got your self one crazy Prego. Today alone I: wrapped Christmas gifts, went Christmas shopping, went shopping for odds and ends for baby, made some Christmas gifts, sent Luke's going home outfit to be monogrammed, took Christmas card picture, ordered Christmas cards.  I am still debating on the whole Christmas decorations.  Getting them out of the attic (since Sour was off) was on the To Do list today, but I put if off because it just didn't sound fun!

So I am preparing as much for Christmas and Luke's arrival as I can, feeling like they might happen at just about the same time!






No comments:

Post a Comment