Friday, January 18, 2013

One week!

Yesterday our little guy had officially been on this earth for a week! I cannot quite wrap my head around the fact that I have been a momma for a week! That this perfect mixture of Sour and I has shaken up our world, finally.
This week has been so full of tons of emotions: exhaustion, joy, excitement, frustration, unpreparedness, and pure love.
I didn't know a love like this could happen so quickly. Of course I love Sour bigger than this world but that happened over time. This love happened the minute he was placed on my chest. When they say your adrenaline kicks in right after delivery, I call that love and joy.
Luke has turned our world upside down. He has ruined our nights sleep effectively., but boy has he captured our hearts.

We would like to give a huge thanks and hugs and love out to everyone that has visited, brought food, gone shopping, or just simply checked in on us. We appreciate each everyone of you and your acts of kindness.





1 comment:

  1. That last picture...SO CUTE!! I can't believe he's already a week (and one day!!) old!!

    ReplyDelete