Tuesday, February 26, 2013

6 weeks

Our big guy turned 6 weeks old on Thursday! I couldn't even imagine going back to work already. Feeling so blessed that I am able to stay home for 12 weeks.
We go back to his doctor in a couple of weeks to get his 2 month shots. But so curious to see what he weighs.
In his six weeks
He can hold his head up all in his own
He can sit in a bumpo
He giggles (the sweetest noise)
He smiles with a purpose
He grabbed a toy (I don't know if it was on purpose or not)
He still eats every 2-3 hours, it's a miracle when we make 4.
He is in 6 month clothes
He makes everyday special

I had my 6 week check up today. Everything looks good! I am down 40 lbs. Only 5 more to get to pre baby weight, although I would like to lose a few more . We got to show Luke off to the office and Dr. K. They all ooohed and awwed over how big he is and looks like a toddler. Dr. K loved to brag about the delivery.
We are good! And hoping the next 6 weeks slow down.





1 comment: