So 37 weeks brings:
- a "check" that showed that Luke is in great position and things are moving along nicely "down there"
- we will be pregnant for at least till Christmas
- I can't breath at night
- I have ridiculous hot flashes (the OB yesterday had to fan my belly off when he lifted my shirt)
- I finally feel like I got things ready to go at work before leave
- I obviously have done nesting at home, so I have moved to nesting in my office.
- I am more and more curious about our little guy
- I am ready to hold him in my arms and not in my belly
- We have finished all classes. This last breast feeding one was super informative. I am feeling prepared to go in to breast feeding as the only option but knowing we might have some speed bumps.
Things left to do:
put all the "equipment together" aka bouncer, mamaroo, highchair
breast pump is ordered
and tons of little things I can't even think of!