Saturday, September 8, 2012

Busy Saturday

Now I need a nap!  So I have put a good dent into the nursery and closet cleaning out.  I have made many piles around the house.  Sour is going to be very excited to see all the trips to the attic is going to need to make.  And if any one is having a garage sale we have few random items that could be added to it, otherwise that is a trip to the Goodwill.  So here is what the closet looks like!
That is attic stuff you see and baby stuff in the baby closet, eeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!  That is my excited squeal!
Well if you thought all that was impressive, wait till I tell you what else I have been doing.  We finally are getting our Master Bath redone!  They are starting on it on Tuesday!  A big WooHOO for that.  But that means the bathroom needs to be completely cleaned out because it is being completely gutted.  It is going to be such a cool change.  I will definitely keep you up to date with pictures.  We are thinking from gutting to finish it will take about a month.  So that means this prego girl will have to traipse upstairs for showers and such.  Luckily we do have a half bath downstairs so I will not tee tee on myself.  This is the packing up and a before picture rolled into one.
Yes that is really awful pink wallpaper and 80's countertop that we will be saying goodbye to on Tuesday!
I hope yall are having a productive/relaxing weekend!  

PS Some joyous and sad things have happened over the past couple of days.  So just remember to pray in to the good and bad times. 

No comments:

Post a Comment