Saturday, May 10, 2014

I'm Baaaacccckkkk!!!

Well probably not consistently again. I just have the hardest time sneaking in blogging time, in between working and trying to love on my family. But the hubs uses the blog to show people pictures of Luke, so he has been on my case about no new pictures. 


So in the spirit of Mother's Day let me show off my sweet boy. 


I have never known a love that could come on so quickly and literally grow with every giggle, laugh, smile, hug, and kiss. I feel like I could burst from joy. My husband looks at me like I am crazy when I look at Luke with my crazy goofy grin. If you are struggling to smile and have good days, you just need Luke for a few minutes. He is making me a better person daily. I pray I am the momma he needs not just that he wants. I pray that I am letting God use me to an example of love, patience, kindness, and what a lady looks like. 

I love seeing his personality bloom everyday. And he is a force to be reckoned with. He is a tornado of energy! He can be so serious when he is playing, but then he turns into a crazy pants. But he is the sweetest, giving away hugs and kisses. So here has been the past few months. I may try to back track and do some Birthday and Easter blogs. 


Thank you, God, for letting me be his mommy. 









1 comment:

  1. I definitely see why he brings a smile to your face
    Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day

    ReplyDelete