Saturday, August 31, 2013

6-7 Months

So it's been a good minute, and let me tell you these babies grow right in front of your eyes! So I am going to try to catch up on the highlights. 
We moved from a unsupported sitter to a crawler very quickly! We only got to enjoy the sitting and playing age for about a month. He was soon up on his hands and knees rocking. Around 7 months he was a mover! It took him about 2 weeks to really get the hang of it and see the perks and moving on his own. But now he is in everything and everywhere. He is a fast little booger! 
He even went from the sitting up from his back to pulling up very quickly. Changing diapers is a STRUGGLE! He will not lie down! But now you can't get him to sit down on his bottom, either. Every morning and after every nap we find him standing in his crib. 
Now he also figures he can walk too. So he moves himself all around the coffee tables and couches. I need him to slow down! I need my snugly baby! 
He is an eater! I am still pumping plus he gets 3 meals a day. We are starting to really throw in some table foods, but he pretty much enjoys anything you put in front of him. He has not met a food that he will not eat. 
Sour has gotten him into a lovely routine! He is finally a good sleeper. Sleeps about 10 hours a night and takes 2-3 hour or longer naps every day. 
He really is just a pleasure. So much fun! His personality is stronger everyday! You can tell he will be a mess when he is older! He brings so much joy to our daily lives. Everything is brighter, funnier, sweeter, better with Luke. I can't believe I had him missing from my life for so long! 

No comments:

Post a Comment